Staff Partners are actively looking for Mental Health Support Workers and HCA's, with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We are currently working with a private healthcare provider who have a 6 bed home for adult males with physical and sensory impairments. As a Support Worker you'll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the life they choose. You'll assist with daily tasks which may include minimum personal care, medication and assistance at mealtimes, motivating and encouraging choices and participation.
We can offer anything from 1 shift a week to 6 shifts a week. Day shifts are generally 7.15am to 7.30pm or 9am - 5pm, and night shifts are 7.30pm to 7.15am, but may be negotiable. We can offer shifts on a week by week basis or as a block booking if wished.
Excellent hourly rate.
* Offer enhanced care with an adaptable learning approach for all the people in your care
* Provide guidance and encouragement through physical and emotional support
* Learn about individuals' specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical and welfare needs
* Report on medical and welfare needs as required
* Safeguard - protect and care for to best of your ability
* To support patients with their physical care, personal hygiene needs, daily life tasks and activities within the home.
* Maintain a safe and clean environment for all patients and other staff
You will have…
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a difference in people's lives
* An excellent communicator and a good team player
* Sensitive and instinctive with the energy required to provide a trusting and encouraging environment
* Passionate about empowering and supporting patient independence
* Experience of working within a Mental Health setting or with Learning/Physical Disabilities
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many or as little shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* A very quick and easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Full training and full support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Jasmine Macciochi) anytime on (phone number removed)