Staff Partners are currently looking for Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
My client is a private Hospital that provides a comprehensive pathway of acute admissions services for men. The team works closely and collaboratively with service users, their families and the referrer to provide a seamless pathway from referral to discharge.
The Ward you will be working on is a 15 bed rehabilitation service, for men with mental illness and a secondary diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
The service is delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on recovery through meaningful activity and engagement in local community initiatives. The hospitals aim is to support service users to live as independently as possible.
If you are looking for a long term locum position this could be the one for you. Alternatively we can offer as many adhoc shift as you would like.
* Work in partnership with patients, their families and other stakeholders to assist with the recovery process
* Contribute to the provision of a high quality care for patients and to uphold the positive image of the hospital
* To work as part of the Social Work Department Team
* Supervision will be provided by the Senior Social Worker
* Lead on the social care needs of patients
* Ensure that patients and their families/carers are aware of their legal rights
* Take an active role in safeguarding within the multidisciplinary team
* Provide written reports to the multidisciplinary team and other professionals
You will have…
* Experienced in working within a mental health setting, or passionate about working in this field
* Knowledgeable of safeguarding, health & safety, data protection, confidentiality issues & equality & diversity
* An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
* Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Familiar with IT and telephone systems
* Awareness of the Mental Health Act
* Skilled in report writing with excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
* Hold current training in MAPA or PMVA - other accredited restraint training will be accepted
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Carl Taylor) anytime on (phone number removed)