Your new company
At Nextt, for morethan 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people withdisability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to livean independent life. We provide quality, person-centred support and want you tojoin us and help our clients get more out of life!
Your new role
In this role, you will provide support to our client, in an In-homeSupport Living arrangement.
- Assisting with daily living activities such as personal care and self-care.
- Assisting with safe community accessing of services
- Assisting with practical life skills such as organising a home and a budget.
- Supporting fitness and manual activities.
- Supporting independence, social and confidence-building activities.
For this position, we have a range of shifts available, includingweekdays, evenings and weekends.
What you will need to succeed
You will need experience as a Mental Health Support Worker, deliveringin-home services to clients with complex needs. You will also have demonstratedexperience in dealing with a range of complex behaviours and are highly skilledto de-escalate challenging situations.
You are a dedicated support worker with a genuine commitment to assistindividuals reaching their goals and living their best life. You also need thefollowing current documents:
- Certificate III or IV in individual support, aged care, disability, Mental Health or an Allied Health qualification
- PART or MAYBO training (desirable)
- Valid Mental Health First Aid (desirable)
- Valid NDIS Worker Check
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Valid Australian drivers licence and your own insured vehicle.
What you will get in return
This role offers flexible hours and regular shifts. You will get thesupport and mentoring of an experienced team. Remuneration is based on theSCHADS Award, starting at schedule E 3.1.
At Nextt, we provide ongoing training, opportunities to grow your careerand a competitive hourly rate. We employ over 2000 staff nationally and aregrowing our client services.
What you need to do now
Hit the apply button with your CV and cover letter to start an excitingphase in your career.