Mental Health Support Workers Required***
Tradewind are currently recruiting for Support Workers you have experience working with Mental Health clients. Our Clients are based across the whole of London and some parts on Essex.
The emphasis is on you to provide support to the individual, giving them time and in doing so, aiding their recovery.
Your work could include arranging peer support groups for people with a particular issue, or working alongside a psychiatrist, social worker or community mental health team in managing a caseload of individuals with a range of mental health problems.
Your role will be to promote independent living, give regular and practical support and assist the service user to gain access to resources they might otherwise be unaware of. This could be through a community mental health team, early intervention service or Hostels
It's important that you have a genuinely caring nature, and the willingness to help the individual overcome their problems, as well as the ability to prioritise your workload.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working with Mental Health clients
- Residential Care Experience
- Drug and Alcohol Experience
- Domestic Violence
- Minimum of Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Flexible with travelling
- Available for ad hoc and temporary shifts
We can offer;
- A competitive rate of pay, £11.00ph onwards
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style - day and night shifts available
If you are interested in registering with Tradewind Social Care, please call the office on (phone number removed) to speak to Alec Simm or post your CV to this advert