Mental Health Support Worker
£(Apply online only) per week (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
January 2023 July 2023
The School and Role
A specialist SEND provision in Ponteland are looking to appoint a Mental Health Support Worker to work with young people who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH). As a Mental Health Support Worker, you will work closely with the class teacher to guide students in managing their emotions and working towards their targets. This is a full time Mental Health Support Worker.
The desired Mental Health Support Worker will have;
- Experience of working with secondary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEMH
- A passion for education and helping people
- A nurturing and engaging personality
What we offer
As a Mental Health Support Worker, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Mental Health Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed).