Mental Health Support Worker - No experience required
15 - 17 per hour
Are you a dedicated Mental Health Support Worker, seeking a 1:1 role, providing quality care within a patients own home?
Innovate Care Group provides support to adults and children with complex care needs within their own homes. We enable our clients to remain comfortable within their home environments, whilst being cared for by professional and highly trained Healthcare Workers and Registered Nurses. We pride ourselves on delivering care that truly meets the needs of the individual we support and provide a first-class service to the teams who support them.
Innovate Care are looking for Mental Health Support Workers to support a young girl who has profound multiple learning disabilities, autism, and epilepsy. She has sensory processing difficulties which means that she 'feels' the world very differently. She is non-verbal but uses signs (Makaton) gesture and eye contact to make herself understood.
Our client enjoys a range of activities which reflect her love of music. She loves to socialise, enjoys swimming, eating out and going for walks. As a support worker you will maintain an established routine that allows for regular activities and opportunities to learn new skills and enable our client to continue living supported in her own home.
No experience needed - Full training provided
Shift pattern & Role
Fantastic benefits offered to our Mental Health Support Workers:
- Becoming a part of an established health care provider
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour service from your recruitment team
- We're candidate focused - the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
- On-going paid training and continuous support
- Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Seasonal staff incentive scheme
- "Employee of the Month" and "Carer/Nurse of the Week"
- Bespoke training in line with clients' requirements
What we need from our Mental Health Support Workers:
- Have the ability to recognise deterioration in both psychological and physical health
- Have an understanding of safeguarding
- Be able to fit into a family setting
- The ability to work independently
- Be friendly, kind and approachable
- Demonstrate commitment to providing high quality, safe effective practice
Innovate Care Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of individuals and require that employees share this commitment. All roles are subject to a number of checks including an enhanced DBS check.
For more details, please apply or call (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) today.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.