Service Care Solutions are looking for a Mental Health Support worker to join a secure hospital in Sheffield.
The hospital provides support for Male and Female residents suffering from mental health struggles. Duties would include:
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Making observations to ensure resident and staff safety.
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Escorting residents to any hospital appointments they may have.
07:30 - 20:00 or 19:30 - 08:00
- 12ph for weekday shift (Ltd)
- 12.50ph for weekday night shift and weekend day shift (Ltd)
- 13ph for Weekend night shift (Ltd)
- 16ph hour for Bank Holidays (Ltd)
- Have experience within a care environment.
- Must hold an enhanced DBS Check or be willing to process one
- Must have up to date mandatory trainings or be willing to achieve.
If this interests you, please apply or alternatively email your CV to (url removed)