As a Mental Health Therapist at LifeWorks (a subsidiary of Nystrom & Associates), you will maintain an outpatient therapy case load while designing and implementing effective, compassionate, and creative treatment/interventions reflective of identified patient needs.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for providing a high level of care to all outpatient patients, have strong organizational skills, enjoy collaborating with others, and have an interest in continuing to develop competencies as a clinician.
We are a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work, and family therapy. We are committed to helping patients in our community who are experiencing personal, emotional, marriage, family or psychological problems. Founded in 1991, we offer an intensive outpatient substance use disorder program, psychological testing, and behavioral health and medication management services.
Primary duties include:
- Complete a mental health diagnostic assessment on new patients
- Provide high quality ongoing therapy with patients
- Maintain complete and organized outpatient electronic health records
- Ensure appropriate coordination of care for patients and collaboration with other professionals
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings including case and peer reviews
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple compensation models to meet your specific needs; $37,000 - $112,000 depending on schedule
- Professional development opportunities which include: 50+ Free clinical & board approved CEUs offered yearly; supervision; case and peer reviews
- Flexible scheduling options available, FT or PT
- Board approved supervision for unlicensed clinicians
- Marketing provided to help maintain a full caseload
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending Accounts, Free Term Life Insurance Policy, Employee Assistance Program, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement plan with matching contribution, and more
- Licensed as a Mental Health Professional as either a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marital & Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- If unlicensed, must have completed a master's or doctorate educational program in behavioral health, as well as have a minimum of 10 months of clinical work experience and are in the process of pursuing LMHC, LISW, or LMFT licensure.
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in working with a wide range of ages although you may choose what ages and specialties you're comfortable working with