Willamette Family is looking for a Substance Therapist to join our Outpatient Behavioral Health Team!
About the agency:
Willamette Family is a longstanding substance use treatment and behavioral healthcare provider that strives to support our community.
Willamette Family was recently accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), noting that we meet or exceed the national standards for excellence in behavioral healthcare.
As a licensed mental health provider in Lane County, Willamette Family offers individual therapy for adults, children, and adolescents, family therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy. Mental Health services exist within a comprehensive array of integrated services including substance abuse treatment, children and family services, and primary health care.
Compensation: Depending on experience
Signing Bonus: $3000.00 Signing Bonus; Paid in two increments $1500.00 after Initial Hire and $1500.00 at the successful completion of the 6-month evaluation period.
Employee Benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, life, and Supplemental insurance options
- Healthcare Flexible Spending (FSA)
- 403b Retirement Savings with company match
- Robust time off package including paid sick leave, vacation time, and holidays for all full-time and regular part-time employees
- Training and education benefits for employees who are employed for 24 months or longer as well as continued education training support
- and more!
- Master's Degree or higher in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field. Must be eligible to become a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP).
- Willing to obtain substance use counseling credentials CADC through MHACBO
- Experience with electronic health record systems and other technologies
- COVID 19 Vaccination proof or valid religious or medical exception
- Background Check Approval
- Pre-employment Drug (including Cannabis/THC)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Willamette Family Inc. prohibits discrimination on the basis of any characteristics protected by applicable local, state, federal laws and any agency policy including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.