Couple and Family opening in Biloxi, Mississippi. DirectShifts is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to work in Biloxi , MS
Program In-Home Services
Relocation Assistance No
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Master's degree in social services field; degrees that can be considered include: social work, drug and alcohol education or counseling, psychology, criminal justice, guidance counseling, or marriage and family therapy. Other degrees will have to be evaluated further to determine if they meet the qualifications.
Experience working with at-risk youth and/or families in a volunteer, internship, or paid position; clinical experience is preferred
Willingness/desire to maintain an untraditional schedule
Strong writing skills and experience with electronic documentation
Acceptable driving record- Two or fewer moving violations within the past 36 months
- Conducting 12-15 sessions per week
- Conducting sessions in the family's home and community
- Meeting with youth and families around their schedule
- Sessions may be individual, family, or marriage therapy depending on what the family desires (therapists also receive training in EBPs as necessary to provide specialized therapies - TFCBT/ACRA)
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
- Providing after hours support to youth and families through being on-call to caseloads Monday-Friday and rotating weekend on-call duties
- Attending three weekly meetings (individual, team, and clinical consultation) for professional development to help enhance clinical skills
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering [Click Here to Apply] We do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current and ongoing consideration."