For nearly 50 years, Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) has provided affordable, high-quality health care and supportive services to all San Diegans. With more than 1,800 employees spread throughout 40 sites around the county, FHCSD is proud of the diversity of its staff as a reflection of the communities it serves.
The reward of working at FHCSD is more than a paycheck and excellent benefits; it is the impact and contribution to the San Diego community that employees value most. If you are passionate about improving the overall health and livelihood of your community, FHCSD is looking for people like you.
- Job type: Regular Full Time
- Family Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center and qualifies for HRSA Loan Repayment programs up to $250,00
- If you are relocating from outside of Southern CA, FHCSD will provide relocation assistance up to $3,000
- Sponsoring Employer with an Equity Investment Company that can assist you with your down payment for purchasing a home
- You are making a difference in your community every day.
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Wellness Programs
- Completes all required documentation accurately, in a timely manner, and thoroughly in accordance with department standards; in addition, documentation complies with patients' insurance requirements.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments for assigned patients. Participates in development of patients' individualized care plans, in a timely and thorough manner.
- Provides treatment to assigned patients within scope of practice, meeting program/department productivity and quality standards. Demonstrates awareness of transference and countertransference issues and addresses them as they arise. Addresses co-occurring disorders, factoring them into patient's treatment plan. Demonstrates clinical skills and judgment necessary to implement the treatment plan.
- Works effectively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team. Communicates with providers, physicians, case managers, scheduling staff, referring providers, and with outside agencies and authorities, in a timely and appropriate manner. Connects patients to internal/external resources as appropriate; accurately documents referrals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Experience in providing counseling services to varying population groups; expertise in partner violence treatment preferred; comfort in school-based or other non-traditional settings preferred.
- Must meet organizational Driving Requirements.
With more than 2,500 employees spread over 50 sites around the county, FHCSD is proud of the diversity of its staff as a reflection of the communities it serves. FHCSD was founded by community activists working towards a common goal: caring, affordable, high-quality medical care for all. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to community medicine and providing culturally competent care to the medically underserved.