Apply for this job now
Mental Health Therapist/Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Job in Woodbury Care Jobs
- Woodbury, New Jersey
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 28 Dec 2021
Apply for this job now
Do you have a passion to help others who are suffering with addiction and substance abuse to get their lives back on track? Join our group of expert clinicians and healthcare professionals who specialize in substance abuse and drug addiction treatment. Outreach Recovery is a national leader in the treatment of substance use disorders. Outreach Recovery presently has 20 facilities in the Mid-Atlantic region; and is growing rapidly.
We are looking for a full-time Mental Health Clinician or a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor to join our team at Outreach Recovery. This a great clinical opportunity for a dynamic and challenging position while allowing you to use your personality and people skills.
The Clinician shall function at the full performance level with professional counseling at the Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC). The clinician shall complete assessments, evaluations, provide individual and group counseling. The person will be responsible for clinics located in New Jersey.
* Applicants must currently hold licensure in New Jersey
* Masters Level Interns encouraged to apply for internship experience
* Experience in Addiction Medicine or Behavioral Health Preferred
* The ability to verbally communicate with clients and staff in a clear and concise manner.
* The ability to complete assessments and evaluations for new clients according to Outreach Recovery standards.
* The ability to work collaboratively with clients to develop individualized plans of treatment.
* Complete documentation daily for services provided.
* Be familiar with current approaches towards treatment pertaining to Substance Related Disorders, Mental Health Disorders, and ICD 10 codes.
* Be willing to complete authorizations with Incedo or be willing to acclimate to the process of completing them.
* Provide individual, group counseling, and case management services including referral and engaging internal and external treatment providers
* Knowledge of how to manage Addiction Medicine inquiries and factors regarding the patient populations
* Be a liaison between clinical and administrative staff
* Listening to customers needs and making appropriate recommendations regarding the proper place in our list of services.
* Promoting our treatment programs and world-class clinicians.
* Communicating the value of programs and how important it is to seek help for addiction
* Scheduling and confirming appointments in a professional and timely manner.
* Administrative tasks involved in treating a very complicated and demanding patient population
* Administer Urine test
* Record Results in EMR
* Review & record COWS, Breathalyzer, Depression and Mood Scales
* Take Vitals
* Obtain H&P & additional history
Job Status: Full-time
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
* Life Insurance
* $1000.00 sign on bonus
- Job Reference: 458566845-2
- Date Posted: 28 December 2021
- Employer: Outreach Recovery
- Location: Woodbury, New Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Mental Health
- Job Type: Full Time