General opening in La Push, Washington.
Full-time Mental Health Therapist needed at a top facility in Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Monday - Thursday, 10 hour shifts
Responsible for providing clinical treatment services with minimal administrative functions. The Mental Health Specialist is under the supervision of the Director of Outreach Services, and/or the Clinical Manager. The Mental Health Specialist provides multifaceted mental health services within his/her credentialed areas of expertise. This will encompass emergency services, information and referral, individual, group and family psychotherapy, consumer support services, community education and consultation services.
* Master's degree in behavioral science, nursing sciences, social work, or related field from an accredited college or university.
* Washington State licensure as an LMHC, LMFT or LICSW.
* At least two years' experience in the treatment of consumers in assigned program area.
* Demonstrated knowledge of mental health and mental health therapeutic techniques providing direct client services.
* Demonstrated knowledge of community issues affecting mental health program and services.
* Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and skills and be capable of performing required responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email me directly: [Click Here to Apply]