Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We're so glad you're considering joining our team.
More support and innovative tools for better care
As a provider with Foresight, we want you to focus on what's most important - treating and caring for our members. Which is why we have a team dedicated to handling all the administrative aspects of therapy: credentialing, scheduling, billing and marketing. This extended support gives you the time and space you need to be present and engaged with our members.
You'll also enjoy support from your colleagues during small-group case consultation weekly meetings. These location-based groups are an intimate way to collaborate with other therapists and build community and camaraderie.
And with our in-house bioengineers and software developers, we've created a suite of care-enhancing tools meant to empower you with additional data and insights to better inform your approach.What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Practice individual, couples or group psychotherapy
- This is a full-time position: our therapists work between 30 and 38 clinical (member-facing) hours per week
- Hybrid (2-5 days/week in office) and permanently remote options
- 2 hours paid charting time; 1.5 hours paid meetings
What You'll Receive
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Requisite degree and active independent TN state licensure
- This position pays an hourly rate of $36; annual salary equivalent of $62K to $77K, depending on hours worked per week
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Annual stipend for continuing education units (CEUs) and licensure renewal
- In-house, free CEU program and reimbursement for new modality certification
Come join our dynamic and innovative network of providers working toward mental wellness for all.Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you're a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.