Are you an amazing therapist? La Europa is looking for you!
Want to work with the best clinical team in Residential Treatment? How about being an integral part of the transformative healing of the Expressive Arts? Fun environment, seasoned team, impressive healers.
La Europa is hiring for a full time licensed clinician to provide individual, family and group therapy for teens 14-18 years old. Small caseload of 7 students and their families - issues may include depression, trauma recovery, substance abuse, anxiety, school challenges.
Located in Murray, UT - Salt Lake City area, we are a team of skilled and compassionate clinicians, devoted to helping young women heal and build beautiful lives - and we do this through intensive therapy and creative arts including art, dance, yoga, music, pottery, theater, etc. This position is full time permanent with excellent pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, hearty PTO and retirement packages. Contact us right away if you would like to be considered for this team. We are looking for the best! Message us here and we'll connect you with the Clinical Director to discuss sending a resume and setting up an interview.
Check us out at:
- Located in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT; must be on site.
- Full time therapist for 51-bed residential treatment center working with 14 - 18 year old students assigned female at birth;
- Experience working with anxiety and depression.
- The program uses DBT, Radically Open DBT, ERP and a wide variety of experiential therapies.
- Job duties include individual, group and family therapy for caseload of 7 students.
- Candidate will have a master's degree in a mental health field, experienced preferred and training is offered
- Licensure or eligibility for licensure preferred.
- JCAHO accredited program in operation since 2005.
- PTO sick days and vacation annually; increases over time
- relocation assistance may be offered on a case-by-case basis
- LGBTQ Embracing and supportive environment
- Dynamic team, fun activities, continual career and skills development
We are almost all vaccinated, including students, and we support Covid precautions as needed.