SHIFT: No Weekends
Wehave an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Clinical Education team. A team that is part of thenation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCAHealthcare.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center of TriStar Division of HCA, we offeran array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-onperks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your familyneeds. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
P aidPersonal Leave
401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
IdentityTheft Protection discounts
Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
This position is responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care throughout the hospital in their assigned market. The Clinical Education Specialist is part of the TriStar Division team supporting multiple facilities across the Southern KY, Nashville, East TN, and North GA areas.
The Clinical Professional Development Specialty Educator will have deep subject matter expertise in Med/Surg specialty of nursing and will provide evidence-based, quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional and non-licensed clinical staff in the specialty setting.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Job Duties:
- Participates in the development, coordination,and management of facilitating, conducting, and evaluating competency.
- You identify learning needs of staff and assessespractice gaps, comparing competencies to actual practice. Plans educationalcontent with learner engagement.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Education MarketDirector to review outcomes data to evaluate and refine competency managementactivities.
- You have the opportunity to designs and identify educational activities toaddress practice gaps for identified target audiences, including licensed andnon-licensed healthcare personnel, in alignment with HCA and division clinicaleducation request and development processes.
- You will develop activities to achieve specific outcomesrelated to identified deficits or opportunities for improvement in knowledge,skill and practice. Plans educationalcontent delivery that encourages learner engagement.
- Utilizes the educational process to improveprofessional practice and promote safe, compassionate, quality patient care.
- You will participate in the development, coordination,managing, facilitating, conducting, and evaluating of onboarding andorientation programs for nursing and other healthcare personnel.
- You provide orientation/onboarding programs topromote employee retention.
- You will conduct orientation in a manner thatfacilitates a positive learning environment. Incorporates organizational values/cultureinto the orientation process.
- Serves as a role model for organizational andpersonal commitment to new employee success.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submi...