£30000 per annum | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Days | Excellent Benefits & Prospects
A leading private Cardiac Cath Lab in Bournemouth has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN to join their team on a full - time basis.
The unit undertakes a range of diagnostic and interventional procedures including angiography, angioplasty, electrophysiology and fitting pacemakers and the post-holder will play a key role in the delivery of an efficient and safe patient service.
Details of this Senior Nurse/RGN - Cardiac Cath Lab position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible hours between Monday - Friday 8am -6pm, On-call rate applies, 1 Saturday morning in 6.
* A great annual salary £30000 per annum dependant on experience
* A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
* Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
* Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Cardiac Cath Lab RGN, you will be involved in the cardiac patient journey from admission to discharge and will deliver high quality nursing care, provide clinical support during investigations and act as Scrub Nurse to Consultant Cardiologists. You will also work closely with a new cardiac rehab unit and will liaise with colleagues there to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse/RGN - Cardiac Cath Lab position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* Substantial post-registration experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab setting, with experience in scrubbing and circulating
* Display a strong understanding of Interventional Cardiology, EP Studies and Device Implantation
* Strong clinical skills including cannulation, phlebotomy and IV drug administration
* Demonstrate evidence of ongoing post-registration professional development, including having completed ALS
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiejat SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation