Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated & award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to take on a new locum role.
Contract Type: Locum ongoing contract, full time hours
Pay Rate: £25 - £28 per hour (assignment rate)
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to roles that aren t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we ve recently recruited to.
- £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped - T&Cs apply)
- Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Routine referrals are sent to the team
- The clinician will triage and book into assessment slot
- Assess patient, then signpost or provide short term follow up for patient
- Maybe recommend ongoing care coordination under CPA
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of care coordination work is essential
- A car is required
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
We welcome applications from Band 5 Occupational Therapists aswell as Band 6 & 7 as we have multiple vacancies that could be suitable. NHS experience is very desirable for many of our jobs.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Occupational Therapy role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.