Evolve talent are supporting a fast growing Community Services Organisation to source a full time Occupational Therapist located in any major city in QLD
About the role:
Reporting to the National NDIS Manager, you will work in conjunction with a small multi-disciplinary Allied Health Care team in the delivery of culturally appropriate Occupational Therapy. The role can be located in any major city in Queensland and travel will be required where necessary.
Our client has services within the Disability sector as well as the Child, Youth and Family Space.
Work within a legal and ethical framework streamlining processes for seamless client care within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Bachelor in Occupational Therapy
- Registration or eligibility with AHPRA
- Current Drivers License
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Demonstrated ability to comply with the profession's code of ethics and function in accordance with legislation affecting occupational therapy practice for maintenance of registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- Experience in providing assessment, intervention and case management to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is highly desirable.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Experience working with youth.
- NDIS experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Clinical support and Supervision
- Work across the Disability and Youth space.
- Work in any major city in QLD
Starting at $82,500.00 + Super dependent on experience
Be quick, we are considering applicants as they apply.
For a confidential chat about the role or to find out what other opportunities are available please email Coby with your updated resume.