is looking for a full-time Clinic Registered Nurse (RN)
to join our team!This position will support Breast Oncology at the Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center in Dallas
. Regular hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, no weekends or holidays, and no call. Texas Oncology
is the largest community oncology provider in the country and has approximately 600+ providers in 220+ sites across Texas and southeastern Oklahoma. Our founders pioneered community-based cancer care because they believed in making the best available cancer care accessible to all communities, allowing people to fight cancer at home with the critical support of family and friends nearby. Our mission is still the same today-at Texas Oncology, we use leading-edge technology and research to deliver high-quality, high-touch, evidence-based cancer care to help our patients achieve "More breakthroughs. More victories." ® in their fight against cancer. Today, Texas Oncology
treats half of all Texans diagnosed with cancer on an annual basis.Why work for us?
Come join our team that is responsible for helping lead Texas Oncology in treating more patient diagnosed with cancer than any other provider in Texas. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability coverage, a generous PTO program, a 401k plan that comes with a company match, a Wellness program that rewards you practicing a healthy lifestyle, and lots of other great perks such as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Assistance program and discounts on some of your favorite retailers.What does the Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) do?
Under general supervision, the Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care for patients following established standards and practices. Responsibilities The essential duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications The ideal candidate for the Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) will have the following background and experience:
- Coordinates all aspects of patient care.
- Works closely with physicians and advanced practice providers to facilitate treatment, diagnostic testing and support of the patient through their cancer journey.
- Handles medication refills.
- Triages patient telephone calls and portal messages.
- Manages patient side effects and provides teaching.
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education.
- Willing to consider an entry-, mid-, or senior-level candidate.
- Minimum of 2 years of RN experience strongly preferred, specifically in an acute care setting.
- Oncology RN experience is strongly preferred.
- RN state license and current registration with the State Board of Nursing in practicing state.
- Current CPR certification required.
Texas Oncology is part of the US Oncology Network and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.