Carrollton Springs - Outpatient Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). Changes Frisco - Carrollton Springs is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered as a day program and an evening program to support adolescents who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. We offer supervised, medication management, on-site therapy along with Solution-Focused Therapy and Mindfulness Training to our patients. At Carrollton Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives.®
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives®". Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As an Outpatient RN, you are responsible for the nursing care for PHP/IOP patients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- The partial hospitalization nurse directs the nursing care for the PHP patients in the outpatient setting for the hospital.
- Outpatient RN organizes and plans nursing education groups; orders, follow up on and may administer medication; performs urine drug screens and vital signs daily.
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Currently unencumbered RN license in state of practice.
- CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days.
- Completion of additional age specific training within 30 days of employment as required.
- Two (2) years of related experience with knowledge of psychiatric patient care techniques with understanding of mental illness, substance abuse/additions preferred.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs