WHAT YOU'LL DO In today's business and technological environment, companies need to master new capabilities (digital & tech, AI, innovation, cybersecurity, sustainability…) at speed and at scale to retain or strengthen their competitive advantage. Build Operate Transfer offer is a BCG engagement model in which we partner with companies to enable client teams and deliver value from day one. Concretely, we infuse BCG resources into the client teams to ignite early value delivery, we deliver best-in-class learning journeys and progressively scale up the tech, people and organizational capabilities. In BOT, value delivery and capability build up go hand-in-hand thanks to battle-tested methods such as mixed teams, work load entry, staffing and Digital Skill Builder.
We are seeking a strong candidate to join the BCG Product Managers Team and work closely with the leadership of the Technology Advantage and People and Organization Practice, Global Leaders of the BOT offering, as well as their leadership and experts team.
As a PA Offer Manager (internally referred to as a Product Manager), you will be leading and coordinating the different Product Management activities for the BOT offer, to support the development of our business, in particular including:
- Product Strategy and Plan. Drive yearly planning exercise around our BCG offer, articulating the needs / pain points from our clients, how they evolve and how our Product respond to these needs and how we differentiate from competitors. You will be supporting the development of a clear architecture for the IoT and Cloud offers, articulation around Key programs, and connection with other BCG offers
- Strategic analysis and reporting. With support of the PA and Finances team, put in place relevant KPIs and help track business progress
- Product Governance. Support the leadership team in setting up and orchestrating the right governance, prepare and animate the regular meetings / calls associated to it
- Prioritization and Backlog Management. Help teams align on priorities, based on the plan and manage the backlog of activities to support the development of our offer; as well as communication, marketing and Go To Market activities (internally and externally)
- Product Development. In collaboration with experts and knowledge teams, contribute where relevant to the development and dissemination of the BOT offer
- Management and support to the go-to-market -GTM) per sector. In collaboration with different BCG sector teams, align on Sector priorities and specific GTM plans (incl. customized content needed, specific campaigns, of priority clients)
- Product Marketing and Communication. Together with the leadership team and marketing teams, develop product narrative, as well as communication plan and contribute to its execution
- Sales and Execution Support: contribute to relevant plans to build necessary capabilities internally (or externally) to best support the offer execution; support training and enablement of our teams
As part of the Product Management BCG community, you will work closely with your topic teams, but also with your Product Management colleagues and contribute to the testing / refining and exchange of best practices across the community.
YOU'RE GOOD AT Successful candidates will feel comfortable operating in a "start-up mode" within BCG and with multiple players, have strong project management skills, the aptitude to see and hold the big picture, yet also manage the details. Comfort with ambiguity, evolving priorities and eagerness to lean in to support team/projects when needed, are also pre-requisites.
In particular, successful candidates will show the following abilities:
- Orchestrate complex agendas, align senior leadership, prioritizing activities and working with others to get things done (in a distributed organization)
- Manage and execute projects efficiently; provide hands-on support to multiple activities, often requiring strong consulting skills (slides writing, effective communication, some analytics, …)
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams and individuals, with different level of seniority in different geographies and with different background; be able to communicate with senior leaders and be a connection point for the community
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor Degree Required; Advanced Degree Preferred
- 7+ years industry experience or 5+ years consulting experience
- Experience as a project leader/senior consultant or professional in the area of Digital, or in Transformation of large corporations, or within a startup preferred
- Previous experience in BCG is a plus, ideally in a Project Leader, Consultant, Senior KT or BST manager roles
- High motivation and interest for Digital topic is a must
YOU'LL WORK WITH Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.