Sanford Health and Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing facility that is seeking Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) to join our team of dedicated health care professionals! Sanford is hiring for 1st (7a-3p) and 2nd (3a-11p) shifts for full-time and part-time positions.
Applicants will be taught Nurse Aide (NA) skills upon hire and a checklist sign-off by an RN is required within the first 45 days for certification. Our goal is for you to learn and perform all the necessary skills to become a Certified Nursing Assistant, and we will guide you to further your career.
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Personal Care Assistant (PCA) responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and assist with activities of daily living
- Serve meals to residents and assist with feeding as needed
- Provide person-centered care to each resident based on their individualized care plan
- Take and record vital signs
- Assure cleanliness and dignity of each resident
- Perform patient care as directed by RN/LPN in a safe manner according to policy and procedure
- Respond directly to patient requests and appropriately communicate the patient's needs
- Assist in properly transferring residents
- Document records of care for every assigned resident each shift
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident
- Possess good communication skills to interact with residents, their loved ones, and other staff members
- All other duties as assigned
Come be a Sanford Hero!
As a SanStone Health & Rehabilitation facility, we offer employment opportunities in NC that are filled with purpose. We are an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in our industry and caring as passionately for our employees as we do our residents. Camden Health and Rehabilitation offers an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including vacation, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and 401k plan with employer match.
2702 Farrell Rd, Sanford, NC 27330, USA