As demand for HenderCare services has increased in the community, we are looking for staff to join our team to provide support to clients in their homes and residential facilities in Seacliff Park ( Mandarin Speaking)
About the role
In this casual role, you'll be supporting our clients in their own homes. Some of the services you'll be providing include:
- personal care, like showering and dressing
- meal preparation
- assistance eating
- light domestic duties
- respite and social support
We offer competitive pay rates, paid weekly, and our team of friendly coordinators are available to support you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round.
Our ideal candidate
You will have:
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent
- current Provide First Aid Certificate HLTAID003
- current Provide CPR Certificate HLTAID001
- current Manual Handling Certificate
- current National Police Check, DHS Aged Care Clearance, DHS Disability Clearance (or NDIS Worker Screening check) and/or Working with Children Check
- experience in providing personal care and domestic services to elderly people and/or people with a disability
- reliable transport
Candidates with Mental Health experience are encouraged to apply.
Established in 2004, HenderCare is a national provider of services for older people and support for those with a disability. Proudly Australian owned and operated, we value our staff and offer flexible working conditions, a Staff Benefits Program and comprehensive training. We're growing every day and there's never been a better time to join our team.
To find out more about HenderCare, visit us at .
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $28.86 - $40.83 per hour