- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Lot of support and opportunity for development
- Excellent income opportunity
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Casino, NSW for mixed caseload of community work (2 Days) and Aged Care (3 days)
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $85K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Casino. NSW
- Our client is located in Casino, NSW and is seeking a Full Time Physiotherapist for Aged Care and community work.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role is full-time and split between 3 days of residential aged care (no PMP work) and 2 days per week of community and NDIS clients.
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Delivering NDIS sessions in line with clients goals
- Helping seniors stay active, safe and mobile in their own home through in-home physiotherapy services
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatments
- Company car available for travel.
- Valid AHPRA registration
- Hold a Physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- Valid police check
- 2020 Flu immunisation
- Valid drivers licence
- Indemnity Insurance
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi