- ABN Contractor/ casual positions available.
- Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH
- Hours - 19 to 20Hrs Weekly (Flexible working Hours)
- Location -Moonee Ponds, VIC
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
We are recruiting Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Exercise Physiologists to provide group therapy sessions in Moonee Ponds, VIC
About the role:
We are proud to confirm we have been successful in winning our bid to deliver the COVID Allied Health Package in Residential Aged Care Facilities. The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs.
- Group Therapy to be led by a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist.
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face to face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- Training and support to be provided.
- Opportunities open to new graduates
- ABN contractor and casual contracts available with excellent pay rates!
To be considered for this role you will:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
Hold current AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Hold current driver's license and have access to a car