Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - New Grads and Limited Registered Clinicians Welcome to Apply
A new exciting opportunity for a clinician to join our team in Nowra on a permanent, full time basis.
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Ongoing training and professional development, a structured career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- VISA Sponsorship* if required
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- A valid NDIS check
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Multiple positions available across multiple locations
For more information, please send a CV through to or call
SA: LHS 298364