New Grads and Limited Registered Clinicians Welcome to Apply.
BEAUTIFUL AGED CARE FACILITY IN MUDGEERABA!
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means 'to live' a 'Zest for life and healthy lifestyles' which gives purpose to our Brand name - Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
External professional development reimbursement
Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
Refer a friend scheme $1000
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
For more information, please send a CV through to
SA: LHS 298364