Coffs Harbour location24th July start date (or before if available)Locum or permanent options
- Coffs Harbour location
- 24th July start date (or before if available)
- Locum or permanent options
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist required for two vacancies in Coffs Harbour. You will work alongside other allied health professionals, as well as care staff, nurses and facilities management. The role is to start on 24th July.
There are two vacancies.
- A permanent positions AND/OR
- A locum position + accommodation. Flexible duration from one month
Your caseload will vary based on your profession but might include:
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Delivery of Chronic Pain Management Program
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatments
Salaries based on experience and locum rates up to $50 per hour + super.
Junior clinicians welcome!
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael - Allied Health Division Lead on or email
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: