- Flexible working hours ensuring work/life balance.
- Permanent and Locum opportunities available.
- Highly attractive salary package + relocation bonus on offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An established allied health organisation showing continued and sustainable growth into multiple clinic locations and servicing aged care facilities across Northern NSW. Become part of a collaborative team of over 50 practitioners including Physiotherapist's, Occupational Therapist's, Exercise Physiologist's, Massage Therapist's, and Podiatrist's.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting opportunity available for either a recent graduate or experienced Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to step into a geriatric focused role. Multiple opportunities available in various locations along the North Coast of NSW, from Coffs Harbour up to Byron Bay. Work to improve the quality of life of senior Australian's in a residential setting.
- Conduct assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance.
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, and current National Police Check.
- Commitment to commencing in a Geriatric focused caseload.
This team of experienced practitioners are known for their core values, and for maintaining their high standards of service to patients. Join a team who are passionate about impacting the health and well-being of the people they assist, and are dedicated to becoming the best practitioners that they can be.
- Flexible hours ensuring work/life balance.
- Relocation bonus on offer for Permanent employees.
- Work in an amazing coastal location in NSW.
- Potential to transition into Private Practice or Community within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Anthony Aoun on for a confidential discussion.