About the Company
Our client is a very long standing not for profit organisation based in the inner south east suburbs that provides multi-disciplinary health and well being services for adults & children with disabilities (under the NDIS). This organisation is genuinely committed to provide the best level of service for its staff and clients. They also hold a client satisfaction score of 9.56 (well above average).
About the Job
This is a brilliant way to take the next step in your career, working part of a strong multi-disciplinary team, and work collaboratively to provide a range of occupational therapy services that support children and adults experiencing a variety of conditions. The Occupational Therapist will also be required to use family centred evidence-based therapy interventions and have the option to work from home as well as the office.
Day to day duties will include:
- Working within a large multidisciplinary (MDT) team
- Delivering services to your choice of participants (Adults & Children under the NDIS (aged 7- 65))
- Engaging the participant and family through play in their natural environment
- Providing services to adults and children who are experiencing a range of diagnoses
- Writing relevant NDIS reports and conducting face to face as well as telehealth visits
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the NDIS
- Full AHPRA registration
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Current Australian driver's license
- Current Working With Children Check
This role is also open to potential new grad/ low experienced candidates. Candidates with a good attitude and mindset will be considered highly.
Culture and Benefits
- Flexible work days and hours
- Work from home and/ or Office
- Great Professional Development opportunities
- Excellent Client satisfaction score (9.56)
- Genuine support in place
- Ongoing supervision and training
- 15% above award pay
- No weekend work
- Inner south east suburbs (close to public transport)
- Free parking on site
This is a genuine opportunity with plenty to offer. Applications close 28th May.
For more information and a copy of the PD, please call Harry on
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Harry Danilis on .
To view all Austra Health job opportunities visit