Locum rates + accommodation + car + fuel cardMixed caseload of clinic & aged careASAP start date
- Locum rates + accommodation + car + fuel card
- Mixed caseload of clinic & aged care
- ASAP start date
Join a team of 60 + allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW and South East QLD in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health. The service has 7 of their own clinics and gyms. This role is based in Grafton and the surrounding area.
The role is to start ASAP. All durations considered from one month +. Long term locum preferred or option for a permanent role. The role is split across the clinic and residential aged care. You will cover a:
- Diverse caseload including private clinics, aged care, community, NDIS & home-visits
- Bio-mechanical assessments
- Dispense customised orthotics
- General foot and nail care in clinic and on-site at residential aged care facilities
- Nail Surgeries
- Coordinate treatment with other practitioners
- Sterilisation using on-site autoclave
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
The locum is open to experienced clinicians. Enjoy locum rates, FREE accommodation, use of car and fuel card.
There is also a permanent role available for graduates and experienced Podiatrists.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael - Allied Health Division Lead on or email
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: