5 vacancies for level 1,2 & 3Caseload tailored to area of special interestAccommodation provided
- 5 vacancies for level 1,2 & 3
- Caseload tailored to area of special interest
- Accommodation provided
Five vacancies with this regional NSW health service. The location is based two hours from Canberra and four hours from Sydney.
- Locum 3 months paeds outpatient OT: non NDIS hospital outpatients work (4 days a week), 1 day a week working in a public local school. Must have some paeds experience.
- Locum 3 months adult community caseload: public hospital community work - home mods, outpatient rehab, Transitional Aged Care, falls prevention, personal alarms, neuro retraining, safety assessments, hands (if has the skillset).
- Locum 3 months adult subacute ward caseload: public hospital subacute ward comprising rehabilitation, geriatric rehab and palliative care. Work on building independence, equipment prescription, home visits, home mods, education - part of multidisciplinary team. Cover the acute district hospital ward for referrals
- Paeds permanent - either senior or junior - non NDIS hospital outpatients work (4 days a week), 1 day a week working in a public local school. Must have some paeds experience. Caseload would include fine motor, proprioception, sensory, global gross motor, developmental milestone, behaviour. Referring onto NDIS assessment or other long term providers where necessary.
- OT senior permanent - rural generalist - our OT department covers adult inpatient subacute, inpatient acute, community and paeds. Supervise 2 other staff and AHAs. Great opportunity if you like variety or want to take first step into leadership role, or want to consolidate leadership skills. Opportunity to supervise staff and students if you would like one. Supervision and professional development supported. Potential for moving subsidisation. Potential to take on further leadership role backfilling my Team Leader position. Ability to choose specialisation areas and preferred caseload (and be supported acquiring skillsets) including neuro rehab, hands, cognitive rehab, and lymphoedema.
- Competitive salary + super
- Heavily subsidised accommodation
- Tailor your caseload to your area of interest
- Vibrant allied health team
- Regular supervision
- Chance to develop your skill set
- Several of my previous locums at this service have stayed long term as they have enjoyed the role and working environment
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael - Allied Health Division Lead at Careers Connections on or email
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: