ASAP start date for three months + possible extensionRural Generalist inc: inpatients, outpatients & communityLocum rates + accommodation
- ASAP start date for three months + possible extension
- Rural Generalist inc: inpatients, outpatients & community
- Locum rates + accommodation available
Experienced Physiotherapist required for locum based in regional Victoria. The role is to start ASAP for three months + possible extension. You will work alongside a small allied health team. This generalist caseload will cover:
- A mixed caseload of clients from 0-100 years
- Working across inpatients, outpatients, community, a small amount of aged care
- As the sole Physiotherapists you will work alongside a team of other allied health professionals on the team including OT, Podiatrist, Exercise Physiologist, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, Qualified Social Worker, Health Promotion Officer and Allied Health Assistants.
FREE accommodation available and locum rates $$. I've had great feedback from previous locums! There is also a permanent opportunity available. Minimum two years experience required.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael - Allied Health Division Lead at Careers Connections on or email
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: