Join an organisation with a strong focus on quality outcomes for their residents. Opportunity to combine aged care, private practice and hydrotherapy.
This aged care organisation has a focus on physiotherapu and an emphasis on the quality of physio services they offer in addition to providing a high standard of care within the aged care arena. With a focus on patient care and wellbeing this organisation achieves excellent results.
- Provide physiotherapy services in the aged care sector
- Aged Care physio + Private Practice + Hydrotherapy
- Work autonomously with support from the Physio Manager
- Assessing comprehensive physiotherapy care plans
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with other allied health professionals
To be successful
- Membership of the Australian Association of Physiotherapists
- Full AHPRA registration
- No experience needed - recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Team focus and ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
- Strong team environment - additional physiotherapist on site
- Will be listened to and supported
- Friendly, professional organisation
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Excellent Salary + super + holiday pay + sick pay
- Opportunity to work alone and in a team
If you have the relevant experience and skills please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW quoting ref nr - 171951
To find out more about the opportunities Frontline Health Melbourne has to offer please apply or alternatively, contact Martene Harvey on or .
Alternatively, please send your resume to