Provide a range of physiotherapy services to NDIS clients & perfectly position your career by joining this highly respected and diverse organisation.
Well regarded for their staff development, career pathways and high standard of healthcare service delivery, this organisation is an employer of choice for anyone in the Allied Health field. As a registered NDIS provider, they have a large multi-disciplinary team providing care both in the community and at state of the art centres. This is the opportunity for a dedicated physiotherapist to join their fun and dynamic multi-disciplinary team and grow your career.
- Training and growth opportunities
- Incredibly supportive environment
- Multi-disciplinary team and fun atmosphere
- Amazing facilities
- Great salary and Not For Profit salary packaging benefits to increase your take home pay
What You Need:
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Physio (experienced clinicians highly regarded)
- Diability, Aged Care or Community experience
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Aus
- Keen interest in working within the disability sector
- Can-do, engaging attitude and ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
If you're keen to join a fun team, boost your career possibilities and make a difference in the community sector, we encourage you to send your CV today! Hit Apply Now.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health on , quoting Ref No. 172060 for a confidential discussion.
You can find Frontline Health QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Health, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website
As a specialist Healthcare recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to