About the role:
Based in residential aged care, you will need to be a caring & committed Physio, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Caseload - Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription, etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia's leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
What's on offer
- Fantastic Hourly rates $46-$64/hr
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent transitions available
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
Please send your CV to Daniel Modra - Recruitment Consultant at or call