$80k - $95k + super + great benefits
Health and Community Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting passionate health talent with the best opportunities.
We are proudly partnering with a rapidly growing NDIS service provider with sites in the north and east, who are looking for an additional Senior Occupational Therapist to join their team. The service is family owned so you get the best of both worlds - the experience of a progressive and innovative service, with the close knit family feel.
As they support clients across the full life span, you have the opportunity to focus on specific age groups that may interest you. There can also be some flexibility on site location (Blackburn or Bundoora), however as the role is a mix of in clinic and community, some flexibility to travel is also required.
Key areas of the role are:
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team to support the therapy needs of NDIS participants
- Mentoring and supervising other OTs in the team, and taking part in supporting the new grad program
- Visiting clients in clinic, at home, at school or other locations (including telehealth) to provide person centred, evidence-based clinical care.
You will be a values driven individual who is passionate about making a difference in both the lives of the clients you work with, and the lives of the team you will be mentoring. Opportunities are considerable with this organisation, right now they are recruiting a number of new positions across both sites due to growth.
To be considered, we'd like you to have:
- Full AHPRA registration as an OT, and current working with children + police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Considerable experience as an OT supporting varied case loads (NDIS service experience would be great but not essential)
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring or supervising other OTs or OTAs
- A reliable car and unrestricted drivers licence (generous car use allowance will be provided)
Without sounding too cliche, opportunities like this genuinely don't come up too often to work with such a great organisation on an amazing trajectory, so don't delay in expressing interest.
To apply, please click apply now or email your resume to