Welcome to HCA Allied Health
About Your Role:
Our team of allied health professionals work across residential aged care, homecare, NDIS, disability, and wellness centers across Australia. Over the last few years, our allied health division has experienced exciting growth and we are now lucky enough to have several hundred clinicians working around Australia in our iconic purple shirts!
We have a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain mobility and independence to get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Competitive Salary + super + bonuses
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours - a focus on work/life balance
- Internal professional development events
- $1000 professional development fund
- $500 starting bonus (T&C's apply)
- One to One training & mentorship
- Relocation assistance
- Generous parental leave
- Gold standard credentialing - making us the safest employer in the market!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance & strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
How to apply!
Please email CV to Daniel Modra - Recruitment Coordinator.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients & wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking forward to hearing from you!