About Your Role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel comfortable & confident so they can reach their goals. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them. You can also continue to develop your skills, with management offering mentorship & professional development.
This Role is open to therapists who would like to work Full time, Part time, Casually or as a Locum!
- Competitive salary + bonuses + incentives
- Bonus of $1000 for therapist starting in 2021 (T&C's $500 paid at end of your first month & the remaining $500 paid when you pass probation, only available to permanent members of staff)
- Support with the AHPRA process
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1000 professional development fund
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance (Paid at end of your first month, only available for permanent members of staff)
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing - making us the safest employer in the market!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological, and cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
You will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapist
- Valid Police Check
- General AHPRA registration or eligible
If this sounds like you and you are looking to broaden your Physiotherapist career in a supportive, fun and challenging environment - please send your CV to Abigail Bickerton.
The safety and well-being of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer. Looking forward to hearing from you!