Seeking Physiotherapists passionate about working with elderly clients in an aged care setting. Work alongside a supportive, multidisciplinary team!
Part-time, casual or locum
Why Healthcare Australia - Allied Health:
Operating as the Allied Health branch of Healthcare Australia, HCA Allied Health is Australia's leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We service over 200 residential Aged Care facilities nationwide, with a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
About the role:
You will need to be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships with residents. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programmes to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility, helping them to continue living the life they want.
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care.
- Falls, balance & strength training.
- Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification - Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check
What's on offer:
- Start date: ASAP
- Part-time, casual or locum (up to 0.6 FTE)
- Location: Emerald, Melbourne
- Dedicated support, training and mentorship
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Supportive, multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- A consistent group of clients that you will be assessing, treating and supporting
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Joining bonus of $500 - $1,000! (T&Cs apply)
At HCA, we have cultivated an inclusive, tight-knit culture where our staff can learn and grow together as clinicians in a supportive and fun environment.
We provide this inclusive culture through:
- Regular group social activities
- End of year celebrations
- Celebrations of special occasions and achievements.
How to apply!
Please email your CV to May Lam at ,
or call for a confidential discussion.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!