About Your Role:
You will need to be a caring & committed OT, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel comfortable & confident so they can reach their goals. Situated in the picturesque township of Tanunda in the heart of the Barossa Valley, this is one of the most respected, trusted and proven regional aged care facilities in South Australia. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them. You can also continue to develop your skills, with management offering mentorship & professional development.
- Competitive salary + bonuses + incentives $$$$$
- Bonus of $2,000 for therapist starting in 2021 (T&C's $1,000 paid at the end of your first month, $1,000 paid at 6 months work)
- Support with the AHPRA process
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Flexible working hours
- $5,000 Relocation assistance (paid in full at end of your first month)*
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing - making us the safest employer in the market!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
You will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational therapy
- Valid Police Check
- General AHPRA registration or eligible
If this sounds like you and you are looking to broaden your Occupational therapy career in a supportive, fun and challenging environment - please send your CV to Pooja.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer. Looking forward to hearing from you!