Why HCA Allied Health:
HCA is Australia's leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed. We fill the healthcare skills gap to ensure people in Australia always have the support they need.
A Leading provider of highly targeted, evidence-based self-management and health coaching programs. Their services are available to a range of clients across Australia, such as corporations through corporate health programs, health programs for members of private health funds, and specialty aged care health services for older clients living in their homes.
- Location: Wollongong NSW
- Your role as Occupational Therapist will see you work in a community based role primarily enabling participants to maintain their mobility and well-being.
- You will deliver quality physiotherapy program services such as Hospital substitution and functional assessments for clients being rehabilitated and living independently in their own home
- Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists, podiatrists and exercises physiologists, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients.
- No Pain Management
Benefits to you:
- Experience genuine career progression and a "promote from within" culture.
- Be part of a unique healthcare organisation and help people thrive.
- Competitive remuneration package
- $1,000 CPD funding pa
- Flexible hours and work arrangements (school hours available) - they understand the importance of work-life balance and a supportive network.
- Uniform options
- PHI discount/Mat leave/Employee benefits
- Relocation package maybe offered for the right candidate
- The ability to work effectively and with empathy, with people of all ages from varying cultural backgrounds
- Bachelor Degree or above in Physiotherapy and AHPRA Registration (or eligible)
- Strong documentation, administration and time management skills
- A current police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Full drivers license
- Previous experience treating aged care clients an advantage
- Proficient in the use of several technology platforms.
- Display a high level of personal integrity and professionalism
How to apply:
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, please click 'APPLY' now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O'Boyle or email
We have locum / Permanent roles for AHPRA registered Physiotherapist's across Australia - register today for details on all vacancies