Intrinsic Health currently have locum position available in Toowoomba, QLD for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join our incredible team on a 2, 4 or 6 week basis!
Other locations around QLD also available for locum and permanent positions!
Intrinsic Health are pioneering new approaches to community, aged care allied health services and private practice. We are delivering a wider range of therapy services that are centred around the goals of our clients' and their families.
You will work within a growing multidisciplinary team that distinguishes themselves through their high quality, holistic healthcare services and genuinely caring approach.
We offer our clients a range of therapy services including Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Dietetics, Speech Pathology and Exercise Physiology.
You will be a fully registered Occupational Therapist, who is passionate about the care and well-being of your residents and the kind of person who genuinely cares enough to take that extra few minutes for a chat with the wonderful people you treat.
We are currently looking for a Occupational Therapist who wants to make a real difference in the lives of our seniors. You will deliver individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
With residents at various levels of fitness, age, and movement capability we also require you to be able to create exercise programs and pain management programs for the residents which are more personally centred.
Any aged care experience would be highly regarded as would any exposure to ACFI and pain management.
Some of the services you will provide include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of residents (functional and mobility)
- Assisting with rehabilitation and pain management for our clients
- Providing allied health services to assist with mobility and strengthening
- Development of individual care plans
- Fall prevention, education, and strength training work
We are seeking therapists who are motivated and passionate about making a real difference.
- Attractive Hourly rates!
- Accommodation + travel provided!
- Travel reimbursement if using private vehicle!
- Being a part of a small skilled and nurturing team!
- Locum (casual) role with opportunities to become a permanent member of our team!
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Valid Police Check
- CPR Certificate
- The right to work in Australia
Prior experience working in a similar field will be highly regarded, however not absolutely essential.
If you would like to know more please contact our friendly recruitment team on