- Highly flexible working arrangements available.
- Tailored career progression programs on offer.
- Up to $120,000 + Super + annual CPD allowance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable Allied Health organisation in Sydney continues it's growth into a market leader in providing assistance to young children with various disabilities and disorders. Be part of a passionate and driven team of Allied Health practitioners including Occupational Therapist's, Speech Pathologist's, Psychologist's and more.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Work closely and collaboratively with children with various disabilities and disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorder. Undertake assessments and carry out a range of play-based and relationship-based therapy services. Consult and educate various supports including family of children, teachers, and other health practitioners.
- Manage your own caseload of paediatric and school-aged children with various disabilities and delays.
- Conduct assessments and determine and develop suitable therapy plans for the individual's needs and goals.
- Continue to build and drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boasts one of the strongest and most unified teams you can be a part of. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, working with this organisation will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Flexible working arrangements, schedule your own day.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Frequent mentoring and support provided from Seniors.
- Modern purpose-built facility with latest resources available.
- Tailored career progression programs ensuring continued growth.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Anthony Aoun on for a confidential discussion.