Limelight People are looking for Occupational Therapists to carry diverse caseloads in a community Setting.
- Coordinate the delivery of occupational therapy services to assess, diagnose and treat clients with development challenges.
- Access and contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the client plan
- Home and community visits
- Take part in therapeutic groups and workshops for clients and other stakeholders.
- Offer various assessments and recommendations depending on the clients needs Including:
• Functional Assessments
• Sensory Assessments
• ADL / DLA / SIL assessments
• Equipment Recommendation / Prescription
• Home Modification recommendations
• Cognitive and behavioural assessments
• Mental Health management & intervention
- A degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy with full unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience working within Home Care, Aged Care and NDIS or community services
- Experience working with complex needs clients
- Understanding the impact disability and trauma has on behaviour and development
- Ability to apply evidence informed practice to improve outcomes
- Flexibility around work hours & travel
- Current DL
- Access to own Vehicle and fully insured
- Working with Children and police check
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION APPLY ONLINE TODAY