Limelight People are keen to speak to Occupational Therapists with good working knowledge across paediatric and adult services. We are currently supporting expanding services looking to increase headcount in their established multi-disciplinary teams. These roles will see you carrying a complex, diverse mixed caseload and playing an integral part in the therapeutic team.
Various Locations nationwide including metro, coastal and remote regions of Australia.
Explore the country whilst utilising and expanding your clinical skills.
LOCUM AND PERMANENT POSITIONS WITH MOST OFFERING FREE ACCOMMODATION, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
GREAT RATES OF PAY.
* Work for established and well-respected NfP's and Local Health districts - full or part time hours! Caseloads tailored around preferences and clinical competencies
* Be valued in your role
* Progress in your career
* Have work-life balance, flexible working week
* Receive a competitive salary & salary packaging
To apply you must have:
* Degree or diploma in occupational therapy
* Eligibility for membership as an OT with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
* Previous experience working with children, adults, care givers and families
* Understanding of the impact of disability and trauma and the effect on behaviour and development desired
* Ability to support children and adults, team members, carers, schools and families to better understand the role of occupational therapy and the benefits for children and adults
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Current DL
*** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION APPLY ONLINE TODAY ***