• Experienced Team of Medical Professionals
• Onsite Pathology, Pharmacy and Allied Health Services
• Career growth opportunities
A unique opportunity for a Grade 1 Occupational Therapist is available at our client's integrated health service located in a city on the southwest coast of Victoria. The Occupational Therapist will be required to understand the importance of providing person-centred care and deliver an excellent service to patients and their families. To stand out in this position the Occupational Therapist should have a demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively and work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
• Permanent engagement
• Full-time, Part-time, or flexible working hours
• Generous remuneration package
• Admin support
• Nursing Support
• Onsite allied health services
• Onsite pathology services
• Onsite Pharmacy
• Commencing ASAP
The Medical Facility:
Offering a comprehensive range of Primary Health, Community and Home Care services which comprises acute, primary health and aged residential care service. The integrated medical facility is accredited with the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency Ltd, and Home and Community Care National Service Standards.
• AHPRA registration as an Occupational therapist
• Current police check, and working with children check, or ability to apply
• Current driver's license
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, verbal and ICT skills
• Embodies person centered care in practice skills that align with AHPRA registration
• requirements & ANCI competencies
• Ability to promote cultural diversity and awareness
• Demonstrated currency of practice and continued professional development
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families/carers, staff and management and provide timely care to patients
If you think you've got what it takes, please forward your resume to or reach out to Rudy on for a confidential discussion about this role.
At Medfuture, we are committed to finding medical jobs that suit your individual preferences. We offer a comprehensive service by understanding your requirements, connecting you with suitable medical clinics, negotiating offers and contractual terms with clinics and guiding you every step of the way.
To view our comprehensive list of vacancies, visit our site at
REF ID : AH5073