• Part-time or Full-time position
• Work alongside a team of fellow Allied Health professionals
• Remuneration of $80-$100 per hour
• Career growth opportunities.
• Commencing ASAP
Looking for an Occupational Therapist vacancy in an established Therapeutic Centre? An employment opportunity for an Occupational Therapist is available at our client's Speciality Centre located in Greater Western Sydney, in the state of New South Wales. A great opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, allied health practitioners and specialists dedicated to Telehealth OT therapy Telehealth Speech Therapy through video conferencing providing the community with the highest quality healthcare. Great opportunity to join an uplifting team and grow as an Occupational Therapists in the field of Allied Health Service.
• Permanent engagement
• Part-time or Full-time Position
• Remuneration of $80-$100 per hour based on experience.
• $200 for Per Day Allowance.
• $200 for Other Resource Allowance.
• Extensive training from a supportive multi-disciplinary team
• Both male and female Occupational Therapists are equally considered
• Training Support provided.
• The Speciality Centre is a NDIS registered Medicare provider for rebates.
• Immediate commencement
The Speciality Centre
This is a Speciality Centre registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) as a Provider for Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy and Psychology services. They believe in high quality and evidence-based therapy that has a real impact on their patients, and their families. The therapists for kids at the Speciality Centre have specialized with Autism/development and learning delays, behavioural issues, sensory processing, and muscle strength services provided in homes, schools, and other community-based settings.
Mon - Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday - 9 am - 3 pm
Qualifications & Experience
• Valid registration from relevant bodies in the respective field is required.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy is required
• Owning a Car & Valid Driver's License is a prerequisite.
• Registration with AHPRA
• Experience in the NDIS/disability (highly preferable)
• Confidence leading a team of therapists
• Knowledge in continuous quality improvement and performance management
• Motivation to innovate and expand existing services
If you wish to make an application, please forward your resume to or reach out to Rudy on for a confidential discussion about this role.
At Medfuture, we are committed to finding medical jobs that suit your individual preferences. We offer a comprehensive service by understanding your requirements, connecting you with suitable medical clinics, negotiating offers and contractual terms with clinics and guiding you every step of the way. To view our comprehensive list of vacancies, visit our site at
REF ID : AH5140