- Advanced Administrative Scheduling Support
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Join an Experienced Multidisciplinary Team
- Ongoing Training & Development + Travel Allowance
- Full-Time, Part-time or Contracting Options Available
Due to our continued growth through 2020/21 where we maintained 100% COVID-19 related staff retention, we are back recruiting to help service our growing client base in the greater Hunter region!
Recovery Station is a leading allied health care organisation with a growing team of over 115 staff providing community and clinic based allied health services with a strong focus on disability and senior health (including providers under the NDIS, iCare, DVA & Medicare). We have continued to expand our footprint over the past 17 years to include the Hunter, Sydney and the Central Coast regions. Our tailored physiotherapy services are designed to optimise individual goals to make meaningful and life changing improvements to the lives of people with disability.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about not only taking on a new challenge that will engage them intellectually but who understands that offering value and care to our clients is at the heart of what we do.
Logistically, this role will focus on clients around Newcastle/ Toronto that are funded under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and via community aged care packages.
Within this role you will have the fantastic opportunity to work primarily in client's homes, group homes and where appropriate in our clinics. You will be working within a motivated team that embraces therapy that is person-centred, goal based and uses the latest evidence based methods.
Our services can encompass active rehabilitation, conditioning, neuro, aquatic therapy and more. If we find new treatments that will make a difference in our clients lives and the evidence supports its use, then we'd love to implement it.
You will have a genuine compassion for the aged and people living with a disability and find enjoyment in helping clients achieve independence, improved quality of life and safety to live life to the fullest.
The skills you bring to this role may encompass:
- Assessment of people with disabilities
- Person-centred and goal-oriented care
- Delivering individual and group sessions
- Advising on exercise, therapy and equipment
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives
- Delivering education programs
- Appropriate working visa, approved qualification & registration with AHPRA
- Genuine compassion, empathy and interest in working in the disability and aged care sectors
- Commitment to person-centred care and evidence-based practice
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a supportive, multidisciplinary team environment
- Current driver's license with use of own vehicle
- Proven high-level interpersonal, computer, written, and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management and prioritisation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Your choice of full time, part time or contract work
- Attractive remuneration and incentive structures
- Flexibility to schedule your own work around your family, other employment or commitments (no weekend work required)
- Relocation assistance may be considered
- Remuneration bonuses + laptop + RDO incentives
- Social catch ups and celebrations such as team drinks, lunches and external events
From a professional perspective Recovery Station provides our clinicians with:
- Supervisory opportunities for clinicians who show leadership capability
- Direction to specialise in your field of interest
- Continuous opportunities for CPD via one on one supervision, individualised professional development plans and in-house mentoring programs
- A well-developed clinical supervisory and peer review structure
- A passionate senior clinical team focused on fostering an environment of continual learning
- Diverse caseload with a variety of opportunities for clinical learning
After the year that was 2020 we more than ever love to foster a fun, social office environment for our clinicians and admin staff. Whether you work from home or in the Toronto office, we will always make a consistent effort to ensure you feel appreciated and are recognised for the important work that you do.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity apply today as we will commence interviewing as applications are received.
For further information please contact Jackson on or .
We look forward to hearing from you.